Terms and Conditions
Rules & Regulations
- Blue Lagoon will conduct bag checks at the entrance of the park to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all guests.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Read and obey all posted signs.
- Obey all instructions given by the attendants, lifeguards and operators.
- No outside food or beverage allowed in park.
- No glass, cigarettes and/or food are permitted in the water slide area.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the park.
- Pregnant women and those with a history of heart problems or back trouble should not use the slides.
- Guests that are ill or those with contagious diseases are not allowed in the waterpark.
- No one with open wounds or sores are allowed in swimming pools or on rides.
- Proper swim attire is required. Jean/denim shorts and shorts with rivets, buckles or zippers are not permitted.
- Diaper dependent children must wear a protective swim diaper.
- Please shower before entering any pool.
- Adhere to height and weight restrictions for guests’ safety.
- Sharp and protruding objects, loose items, umbrellas, eyewear, bags, caps and cameras are not allowed on rides.
- Approved lifejackets are provided at no additional charge on a first come basis and must remain in the waterpark.
- Secure all personal belongings. Lockers are available Blue Tree is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Failure to follow rules and instructions can lead to serious injuries.
- Participate in activities at your own risk.
- By entering the Blue Tree Lagoon, you are agreeing to all the above.
- Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior and profanity is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Violators may be asked to leave the park without a refund.
- Blue Lagoon strives to ensure that the common areas are smoke-free. For the comfort of all our guests, smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas.
Food & Alcohol
- Outside food and beverages – except those for infants or special medical needs – are not allowed into the park. Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- Food & drinks are readily available for purchase inside the park.
Photo & Media
- Blue Lagoon captures moments of fun and this includes photography and videography of guests within the park. By entering the Blue Lagoon you provide your consent for your image to be shared on the Blue Tree websites, Facebook pages, and in other media produced.
Weather & Exceptional Circumstances
- In the event of threatening weather, the Blue Lagoon will be closed. We ask that all persons go to a safe area. As per our policy, Guests can be given a pass to re-enter the park on a future date. No refunds will be given.
- We reserve the right, as circumstances dictate, to change the operating hours of the Blue Lagoon and attractions, or close the Blue Lagoon or any part of it temporarily, or restrict the number of persons having access to the park.
Blue Lagoon reserves the right to remove participants for violating any of the above rules or engaging in illegal, disruptive, destructive, or inappropriate behavior without refund.